Thursday, July 30, 2020

July happenings


The tomatoes are doing very well.

There are quite a few of them.

My Cucumbers plants.

A cute towel that someone gave us.

I think this paper towel holder is so cute.

Three of my sisters came over for a visit. Eowyn is working on her writing challenge for the month of July.

Rosie working on her artwork.

Eleanor working on her artwork.

Getting super ready. Celeborn had my phone. I forgot to take any pictures of him.

Rosie was drawing a picture of Eleanor.

Back to the two of us.

My cucumber plants are sure growing super fast!

So are my pea plants, but they are growing nowhere near as fast as the cucumbers. They did take a bit longer to start coming up.

The Tomato plant is growing also. It is a very tall plant.

I planted some flowers they look pretty nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...