Friday, July 10, 2020

Honeymoon part 4

 We decided to drive through Yellowstone. It is a very neat place. 

 The hot springs.



 A boiling pool of water! 


 I believe this is roaring mountain. 


 Some more boiling water. You see a lot of boiling water in Yellowstone. I think it is neat that all that boiling water is coming out of the ground.


 Old Faithful!

 I thought it was interesting how the pool was blue. I liked that the name fitted so well!


 A little volcano of boiling water.


 The sun was in the perfect spot to get this picture.


 Dragons mouth, another really neat thing!

 Boiling mud! 







 A Buffalo that seemed to be injured, walked across the road.




 Some dead trees, there actually were a lot of dead trees in Yellowstone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...