Saturday, July 11, 2020

Reception

 I realized I forgot to post any pictures from the Wedding Reception! 


 The Wedding Reception was lovely! Everything was so beautiful! 


 We had little toys for all the little ones. 

 Of course we had to have a party favor bag with hand sanitizer in it. 


 My very talented cousin decorated the cake and did a lovely job! 

 The food servers got pretty aprons! 


 The Head Table!



 Using Hand sanitizer before we cut the cake. 






 My little brother's reaction was super funny! 

 Getting a drink of water. 






 The Best man gave a really good speech! 


Walking down to great some more guests at the drive thru. 



 The drive thru tent blew down in the storm. 





The Bride and Maid of Honor! 

2 comments:

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...