Thursday, July 9, 2020

Honeymoon part 2

 We went and saw this neat bridge. The only problem is that it swings when you are in the middle.




A tunnel! 





 
 An Island! 

 Celeborn got these very comfortable shoes for me and he wanted to take a picture of them. I was taking a picture of some flowers.

 Beautiful flowers that grow on rocks! 

 Waiting for Celeborn to get the phone set just so so we could take a picture with the lighthouse in the background. The sun was in my eyes.





The Church were we went to Mass on Sunday! 

 It was a very beautiful church, everything was set up for social distancing! 



I thought it was a cute house, we couldn't go inside but it was still really nice to see. It was a mill house so it was right by the water. There were quite a bit of mosquitoes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...