Thursday, June 3, 2021

Gardening and more

 
I finished a latch hook kit my mom gave me. It turned out very nice! 

 
Getting the ready to pour the forms for the porch. 

 
Happy Birthday Marigold! 

 
I made cupcakes and we had mint cow tracks with them. 

 
Poppy spent a week with us here, and she really enjoyed climbing trees! 



 
She also enjoyed playing with the goats! 

 
Poppy finished her latch hook kit also! She did a lovely job! 

 
Celeborn working on making feeders for the goats. 

 
And also a shed! 





 
He put tin on the outside, but I didn't get any pictures of it with the tin on. 

 
Celeborn's sister and Belladonna helped me plant the pumpkins! 

 
There is corn here, but it is a little hard to see. 

 
Penny playing in the grass. 

 
Weeding! 

 
We have a small haystack from the grass from the front lawn.
 
We have apples! 

   

Celeborn working on raking grass! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...