Monday, June 14, 2021

Painting and gardening

 
A neat old barn we saw. 

 
It had a silo inside it. 

 
Our garden is doing very well.
 
 
Sadly Celeborn's car died! 

 
Waiting patiently to get picked up. 

 
I finished another latch hook kit for my mom. 

 
My cute little nephew. 



 
Happy Mama! 

 
Eowyn and Rosie came over to visit and worked on painting the sheds. 


 
Celeborn did some weeding. 

 
I ran to the store and when I came out, this interesting truck was parked next to me. 



 
One of the Marigolds that Celeborn's sister gave us is blooming! 

 
The peas are doing great, we actually have already had some to eat! 


 
The plants look great! 

 
The apples are coming along very nicely. 

 
Mowing the lawn. 


 
A thistle bloomed. 








 
The goats got out and were thrilled to go climb on the pile of wood from the old porch. 



 
A monarch butterfly caterpillar. 

 
Moving the goat shed. 




 
A bird that was sitting in a tree! 


 

4 comments:

End of April