Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Wedding #3

 

Getting hair done for the wedding.

Rosie did my hair. She did a very lovely job.

Eowyn all ready to go, although she did not wear the sweater.


 I was a bit worried that the braid in my hair would fall out, but it stayed in very nicely.


 Belladonna's little sister was a baby bride.


 Kili was the ring bearer.


 


 


 

 

 

 

 Presenting the flowers to the Blessed mother.

 I got some nice pictures of Celeborn this time.




One of Belladonna's bridesmaids. Celeborn and I stayed for the pictures after the wedding. And she stayed to help the bride with her dress. 
































I thought is was cute, that Samwise is helping Belladonna fix her veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...