Monday, September 7, 2020

Prep for wedding #3

The tent arrived for my older brother Samwise's wedding. 



I thought this chicken house my dad and brothers made was so cute! 

Eleanor did such a lovely job on all the flowers. 


A cute weather vane my mom found.


My dad and Merry working on a dog house. 

The Cows and horses made such a beautiful picture! 




The turkeys came to look at the tent. 


Getting ready for the wedding and the rehearsal the decorations were lovely.





An interesting decoration for the door. 



The boys taking a brake for the trampoline. 

Getting ice on the drinks for the rehearsal. I forgot to take any pictures during the rehearsal and dinner afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...