Wednesday, March 17, 2021

More work on the house

 
A cute little bell that someone found in the house. 

 
The closet is all finished, as of right now I have filled it. I forgot to take a picture. 


 
Plastering and texturing one of the upstairs rooms. Celeborn's mom and sister were helping.






 
The texturing is all done, I still have to take a picture of room all painted. 


 
My brother Kili was thrilled to go up on the roof and help Celeborn take the TV antenna down. 


 
After Sunday Mass they had a lovely procession around the inside of the Church!
 


 
Celeborn's dad and brother came and installed our washer and dryer for us! It works great! 

 
I hung the sheets outside and it was a very windy day! They dried very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...