Wednesday, March 3, 2021

More work on the house and a new baby

 
The Closet is all painted! 

 
The flooring is very lovely, it is all finished in this room. 

 
Celeborn's sister did some lovely pictures on the paper that was put on the floor. 

 
I am finishing the last of the floor in the closet! 

 
Celeborn and his dad working on making shelves for the closet. 

 
They are lovely! 



 
Celeborn's family were took all the wallpaper down in this room, now it is ready for plastering and painting.  


 
I had to take a picture of my kitchen, as I have not posted any of it yet. 

 
The closet with the new light installed.
 
 
Some of our lovely trees out side the window. 


 
A Lemon Meringue pie to celebrate the new nephew! 

 
Rosie with FG1 (Frodo and Goldberry 1)




 
Celeborn and his new nephew! 

 
The proud dad! 

 
The proud Mom! 


 
Meanwhile I had not had a chance to take any pictures of the plastering, so I took those when I got back from my family's house. 
 
 
It is looking great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...