Monday, January 2, 2023

Goldilocks

 
A basket with dollies in it. 

 
"Outside is the place to be!" 






 
"Giving dolly her bottle!" 







 
"I love being outside!" 



 
"Drawing with my left hand!" 

 
"And with my right hand." She actually switched it by herself. She does seem to prefer her right hand. 

 
Really nice bedhead!


 
"Peek a boo!" 

 
"I put the dolly up there all by myself!" 



 
She found the page with the music on it and was singing along at Mass. 

 
"Look what I found!" 

 
"All mine!" 

 
"Coloring in my coloring book!" 




 
"Peek a boo!" 

 
"I got a pear and a box!" 


 
More drawing! 


 
"Daddy, let me do it!" 


 
"I want to go outside!" 



 
"I am going to see the goats!" 

 
"There they are!" 





 
"Outside!" 



 
"Yes, I do want to go out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...