Friday, May 6, 2022

Goldilocks' first trip

 
Goldilocks taking a nap! 

 
Celeborn really wanted to get my mom some lobsters for her birthday. 

 
Goldilocks was fascinated, yes, she touched it.
 
 
She really loved this push walker toy my parents have.
 
Her cousin came over to play! 

 
Buddies! 






 
I thought this was so cute, Golilocks pushing her cousin on the push toy. Sadly the only picture I took of it was blurry so I tried fixing it.

 
Taking a snooze with the dolly!
 
 
Getting ready for the second part of the trip! 



 
Looking so cute, well she pretends she enjoyed the long car ride. 


 
Visiting with Celeborn's grandma. 


 
Celeborn's Aunt was there also! 


 
The Princess on her throne!


 
"This is how it is done!" 

 
"I'm driving!" 


 
"No pictures please, I am so shy." 



 
"Only one picture, I have things to do!" 

 
"Never mind, I need to make sure everyone is looking at me!" 





 
Playing the piano! 


 
"Look at this toy!" 

 
"Read book!" 


















 
Goldilocks' play pen!

 
"See you around!"
 

2 comments:

Middle of May

"I am taking a picture of Sancho!"  Sancho was checking the voltage of the battery with a pen.  Celeborn helped him use the volt m...